WE ALSO OFFER MECHANICAL PROJECTS IN BEST QUALITY AND LESS PRICE. OUR PROJECTS ARE MAINLY FOCUSED ON CURRENT ADVANCEMENTS IN MECHANICAL FIELD. THE PROJECTS HAS BEEN DEVISED FROM INDUSTRIAL RELATED PROBLEMS. THE PROFESSIONALS FROM VARIOUS FIELDS ARE WORKING IN OUR CONCERN WHO CAN ADAPT VARIOUS SOLUTIONS FOR PROBLEMS FACED IN MECHANICAL INDUSTRIES.
FINAL YEAR PROJECTS FOR MECHANICAL STUDENTS
- Design And Optimization Of Turn dish Apparatus
o In turn dish apparatus used in the furnace industry the vortex formation has been reduced by the advanced design using optimization tool and compared with the existing model.
- Reduction Of Drag In A Buggy Car Model
o Optimizing the off road cars for better performance and specific fuel consumption reduction by improving the external aerodynamics.
- Design And Optimization Of Flow Field In Muffler
o Comparison of various muffler design for both thermal and static structural stress at working condition and suggesting an best innovative design for the automobiles.
- Optimization Of Flow Around The Wind-Mill Tower
o Replacing the circular wind mill tower by an optimized new design tower which can reduce drag due to environmental condition and increase the life of the tower.
- Design And Optimization Of Flow Field In Heat Exchanger
o Increasing the efficiency of the heat exchanger by changing various configuration of design using the thermal optimization tool. And compared with the existing heat exchanger.
- Reduction Of Nox In Catalytic Converter
o Reduction of pollutants in catalytic converter to achieve Euro-5 norms and compared with that of the existing Euro-4 norms.
AUTOMATIC TEMPERATURE MAINTENANCE IN AUTOMOBILE CABIN
Cabin cooling in the automobiles especially in cars during summer season using innovative renewable technology resources.
Optimization in piston design for high speed piston engine.
In this project the piston design has been changed or modified using the optimization tools to get better result and life. the results has been compared with the existing design of piston for the thermal and structural loads.
- SYNTHESIS AND CONSOLIDATION OF NANO – CRYSTALLINE MATERIALS
- CONTROLLING THE SHELL CRACK REJECTION IN SHELL MOLDING PROCESS
- OPTIMIZATION OF WIND TURBINE BLADES
- OZONE DEPLETION BY REFRIGERATION CYCLE
- SOLAR POWER TRANSMISSION WITHOUT MEDIUM (HYPOTHETICAL)
- COMPOSITE MATERIALS FOR AIRCRAFT
- ABRASIVE JET MACHINING
- FAILURE PREDICTION OF FLUID STORAGE CYLINDER
- PATH WAY FOR BETTER EFFICIENCY IN DUST COLLECTOR
- POLLUTION PREDICTION TECHNIQUES IN CYCLONE SEPARATOR
- STRENGTH IMPROVEMENT TECHNIQUES IN MATERIALS
- SAFE LOADING PROCESS IN FUEL STORAGE DEVICE
TEMPERATURE MEASURING DEVICES FOR HIGH TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT IN HIGH SPEED JET ENGINE TURBINE (HYPOTHETICAL)
FLUID FLOW PATH VISUALIZATION ON SPORTS CAR
- FLOW RESTRICTION IN WIND MILL TOWER AND REDUCING RESTRICTION TECHNIQUE
- INTERNAL COMBUSITON ENGINE’S EXHAUST NOISE REDUCTION
- HEAT TRANSFER OF VARIOUS FLUID FLOW VISUALIZATION IN HEAT EXCHANGER
- INTERNAL COMBUSTION ENGINE’S EXHAUST EMISSIONS CONTROL